Simply Delicious Easy Cooking: Bosou (KadazanDusun signature dish)
|photo credit to http://zenoed.com - Spaghetti Bosou Bolognese|
- Fresh water fish
- Hot cooked rice
- Buah pangi (keluak fruit)
|pangi @ keluak fruit|
- Clean the fish and drain off the remaining water.
- Pound pangi fruit into a powdery substances.
- Put the hot rice and fresh water fish in a bowl. Stir briefly and let to cool.
- Once cool, add pangi fruit and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Put inside bottle or airtight jar.
- Only to be eaten after fermented for a couple of weeks.
- To enhance the fragrance and its sour flavor, warm it or stir fry before serving.
|The bosou - after stir-fried with tuhau, shallot, and sabahan white chili|